Why is Mosquito Joe a great franchise opportunity?
There are quite a few things that set Wisconsin apart from the other 49 states of America. Known as “America’s Dairyland,” Wisconsin is one of the leading dairy producers in the U.S., especially famous for its cheese. But it doesn’t stop there. With 496 miles of national recreational trails, 635 rock climbing routes, 47 state parks and 4 national parks, 368 campground locations, and multiple lakes and rivers, Wisconsin is high on the list of outdoor enthusiast’s favorite places to live. These are just some of the reasons Wisconsin has major potential to become the home of Mosquito Joe ’s next franchise location.
If you’re looking for a franchise opportunity in Wisconsin and need some additional convincing to join the Mosquito Joe family, we’ve got you covered! Check out these reasons why Wisconsin is a great market for the mosquito control industry:
- The seasonality of our business is perfect for people who are looking for time off throughout the year to focus on other work or for free time. A short season also means that residents will take advantage of the warm weather by spending the summer months outdoors in their yards. This guarantees the need for mosquito control.
- Major markets like Green Bay and Madison attract exactly our type of target demographic; single family homeowners, families, parents, pet-owners, and outdoor enthusiasts.
- These cities also have a vibrant outdoor culture, meaning that residents in the area want to spend their free time outside. You can help them do that mosquito-free! There are also a lot of outdoor-oriented businesses in need of mosquito control services to prevent their customers from getting bitten.
- Mosquito Joe is one of the fastest growing franchises in the industry because of the recurring revenue model and opening of new locations across the country. It is also one of the lowest priced franchises in the outdoor services industry.
- You will be a member of a franchise that exceeds industry averages. We are known for high satisfaction rates. Nothing feels better than knowing that you’re making a difference and that your customers are happy with the work you’ve done.
So, what’s in it for you?
- You will finally know what it feels like to become a trusted partner of a business. You get to better the community, heighten summer fun, and help make outside fun again.
- You will have the privilege of working outside and serving the community instead of being stuck behind a desk during the summer.
- Join a team of good-natured people, and a feel-good environment. We like to have fun and make people smile here at Mosquito Joe.
- Low investment means limited staff needed, and no retail location build out is necessary. You can run your business out of your home like many of the franchisees.
- In addition to already low franchise costs, there are discount opportunities for applicable candidates, especially those in the military and law enforcement.
- Our team of experts at corporate provides constant support and training in marketing, customer service, and finance. In other words, prior experience is not required! We will teach you everything you need to know to be successful.
When you decide to become a member of the Mosquito Joe family, you will be welcomed to the corporate headquarters located in Virginia Beach, where your questions will be answered, you will meet the corporate staff, you will tour the office, and get to know us as we get to know you. From there, you will attend MoJo University (our comprehensive training program), which will prepare you for all facets of your business prior to launch.
If you are interested in franchising with Mosquito Joe, in Wisconsin or elsewhere, please visit our Franchise Information webpage and contact our team today for more information! We’d love to get you on the road to joining the MoJo family!
Become a member of Mosquito Joe and make outside fun again!