A Reputation That Speaks for Itself
With a low franchise fee and a catchy name in a growing, high gross margin industry segment, Mosquito Joe franchises are popping up around the country and making headlines. Take a look at some of the latest press about the hottest new mosquito control franchise coming to a city near you – and see what some of our current franchise partners have to say.
- Best Places to Work, awarded to Buzz Franchise Brands, ranked #2 in the small company category, Inside Business (2017)
- Best Places to Work, awarded to Buzz Franchise Brands, Inc. Magazine (2017)
- Top New Franchise, ranked #1 out of 100, Entrepreneur (2017)
- Franchise 500, ranked 1st in the pest control category and 26th overall, Entrepreneur (2017)
- Top Low-Cost Franchises, Entrepreneur’s Start Ups Guide (2017)
- Top 50 Franchise, Franchisee Satisfaction Award, Franchise Business Review (2017)
- Best of the Best, ranked #1 in Pest Control, Entrepreneur (2017)
- Fastest-Growing Franchise, Entrepreneur (2016, 2017)
- Top Emerging Franchise, Franchise Gator (2016, 2017)
- Fastest Growing Franchise, Franchise Gator (2016, 2017)
- Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, Inc. Magazine (2016)
- Top 100 Franchise, Franchise Gator (2016)
- Top Low-Cost Franchise, Franchise Business Review (2015, 2017)
- Top Multi-Unit Franchise, Franchise Business Review (2015)
- Top Franchise Opportunity, Franchise Business Review (2015, 2016)
- Top New Franchise, Entrepreneur (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Low-Cost Franchise with Great Growth Potential, Kiplinger.com (2014)
- Top Emerging Franchise, Franchise Business Review (2014, 2015)
- Top Franchise for Veterans, Franchise Business Review (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Hot Franchise for Veterans, GI Jobs (2014)
What Our Customers Say
Enjoying quality leisure time outdoors is a priority for today’s homeowner and worth investing in a mosquito control solution that keeps their family protected and happy. This demand gives rise to a promising business opportunity in a growing outdoor pest control industry: Mosquito Joe.
When a friendly, bright yellow Mosquito Joe van arrives, mosquitoes don’t stick around. Customers appreciate that their mosquito problem is solved for them – no chemicals to understand and no need to keep up with a schedule. Mosquito Joe does all that for them, with regular barrier sprays that kill mosquitoes on contact and repel new ones from moving in.
Demand is high for mosquito control solutions, especially with recent news about the Zika virus, and is expected to rise as more and more people enjoy the benefits of a mosquito-free yard. Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of making outside fun again for your community.